Monday, December 5, 2011

itsmefashion.net 2nd round

we had some money leftover from last time due to one item being sold out.
so my sister and i decided to do another order of clothing.
i have only pictures of my items as my sis has yet to open hers :P

stock pickture comparison
my pictures 

i am a size 7 / 38 usually
and korean size 250 fits great
(always use this sizing no matter what they say on korean sites)


what i ordered:
i ordered the beige skirt just to make our order upto the $100 minimum spend
i bought 3 colours of the ankle stockings in blue, yellow and black
 and i bought a green cardi - pretty thin/lightweight, happy with the quality

the rest are my sister's so i havent had a look at them yet out of the package

once again, expensive postage (around $60) but fast
order placed on monday, packed and posted on wednesday
arrived in my post monday.