Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Farewell old company

excuse the orientation of the photos.. not sure why but they loaded in weird angles.. they're right way up on my computer though :(

so i have found a new job for the new year.

i have been in my current company for about 5.5 years now.
i had my farewell before everyone else went on their xmas/new years holidays

i received some wooden letters with my initials that were signed by everyone :D
better then a farewell card hehe
i also received a gift card from the company
(i had a farewell bbq also so my team could all partake in my farewell)
 a group of engineers from my team chipped in together to get me a gift
awwww
they got me a naruto figurine that sits on a frog
and these 2 box sets of a popular anime
funnily the engineer in charge of buying the gifts had no idea about manga/anime :P hehe


one of the engineers which i have known from when i first started at the company
has a lovely wife that makes her own designer jewellery.
her jewellery has a unique funky style.. all handmade/designed by herself :)


it was good to see everyone show up
i shall miss all my colleagues greatly.. though i wont miss the work :P hehe