Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Boxing Day 2011

spent boxing day celebrating christmas with my group of friends
we also had a kris kringle/secret santa as well

gifts had a budget of $50

i got a pair of adorable peter alexander sleepwear from CC :D
 gingerbread men print!!

my fiance got a remote control rexie hehe.. since hes been driving around in my rexie..
and modding it as he goes :P

my bestfriend received a random package from Ant lol
she got a xmas stocking full of stationary as well as 2 cans of these instant snow :D pretty cool
hahah i think Ant raided his work stationary cupboard :P


Will got this awesome ipad case from Phil (i think)

Ant got a watch with a wrap around leather strap
Jimmy got a carbon fibre badge cover for his 350z
as well as a coinbox that plays spaceinvaders when you put money in :D
CC got an Oroton coin purse from bestfriend
Phil got a skilltester toy from me with chocolates inside to pick up :P



other gifts i had received from friends which i opened on xmas day instead of boxing day :P
lovely perfume from my good friend

received an awesome christmas package from the lovely Sarah from Kookizu 
 her own art
as well as some more of her awesome acrylic jewellery :D
 some good luck charms for the new year :D

oh and some glittery shoes for myself ;) hehe
from miista (a few posts back)