Saturday, January 19, 2008

a melbourne christmas

a funky knife set my friend sold at their shop hehe.. i reckon its cute.. in a painful way :P

bought one for my friend who has this kind of quirky sense of humour :P hehe



for our christmas bbq, my friend tried to cook some simple stuff..

was edible :P

christmas with my friends family was funny :) they had 2 kids so we were mucking around with the kids.. i ended up making their lego robots for them.. to which they took apart the next day and told me so.. =_="



our host was dressed up for the bbq :P full leather shoes .. work pants and black attire :P lol



melbourne in my friends area seemed to be quite open with large spaces.. we werent that far from the city but there was alot of country side during our drives





spent christmas dinner at my friends bfs parents holiday house :)

never had a greek christmas before :P heaps of food.. i got to try abit of everything for dinner :)





my friends car




my friends place where i stayed.



chadstone at night - open 24hrs for christmas shopping



our woolies supermarket is called safeway in melb.



my friends shop - lots of bits n pieces they sell.









the shopping center where my friends shop is located



they had some sand sculpture in the shopping center for xmas.. made with real sand :P




they took me to a nice dinner the day before i left :D



had a steak or smth.. didnt get pics of it.. really nice sunny day tho :)



friend took me into the city for a nice breakfast on the day i was leaving :)



yummo food and nice cafe :D



did some last min shopping too :P