Sunday, March 15, 2009

up to date


friend bought this new nail art thing where theres stencils and then u stamp on the designs :D

pretty interesting to play with ehhe.. this is what i experimented with ^__^

dunno if i should buy one myself.. or just borrow friends one :P hehe



Funkay newish shoes :D

checkered casual shoes XD tho i like plaid.. this is the closest =P
caged sandles :D uber cool.. but need to break them in.. bit stiff n scratchy

studded me own boots :D looks better hehe left one is what it orignally looks like.. right one is after its been studded ;)


made me own top!! bit boring.. might need to add zippers or smth.. but lets see how it handles the washing machine first =_=
the material was dying my fingers black when i was handling it.. so i have to wash it before i can wear it..
one side is normal stretchy black material.. is thickish.. and other side is mesh :D
i also made another cardigan with the black stretchy heavy material.. but thats in the wash too.. and didnt get a pic.. i copied this other cardi i bought cause i liked the style :D

SATSUMA
Tried out this new place above the new mandarin club
its bit expensive.. but really nice n fresher then the other jap restaurants i frequent in chinatown :)

i couldnt get much pics cause it was quite dark and my camera phone cant handle it =\
too bright with flash too.. meh..


hmm also caught up with 2 friends i havent seen since unidays.. pretty much like 7 years or so .. ive only randomly bumped into them in a cafe like once every 2-3 years or smth :P
was soooooooo good to catch up with them hehehe :D soooooo happy to see a familiar face ^________^ was fun to catch up .. took them to wagaya since they havent been :) hehe was fun
hope to see them again more
one said they didnt recognise me @_@... untill i walked straight upto them :P
but they still think i look young hehe.. meh
funny.. my other uni friends that i caught up with in HK that i havent seen since 1st year uni said i looked the same :P
i mentioned their height.. they werent that much taller then me.. maybe 1-2 inches? eheh.. to me it seems to be simlar to my height :P
they freaked out wondering if they had shrank while they aged lol.. hehe.. oops..
i think its just my frame of mind or thinking has changed over the years..
cause when i first met these friends i was still in uni mucking around with friends and studying while they had already had a job and their own cars etc.
i guess back then i thought they were ages away from me and i didnt really compare myself to them. now i am also working and older i feel they are at the same stage as me.. so i compare them to myself and im thinking theyre similar to me now hehe.. hence my badly phrased 'oh i think you guys shrank' :p
lol. hehe.. maybe i should have explained it better heheh.. its not like i grew any taller since back then either :P